Whilst informed by evidence, the approach adopted by V4C is innovative and largely untested, both globally as well as in Nigeria. The programme is therefore understood as a pilot to be used to develop the evidence base around approaches to tackling social norms underpinning gender inequality.
- Voices for Change summary of results (June 2017)
The case studies accessed from this page capture some of the significant changes resulting amongst our partners and the contribution V4C has made to catalysing these changes. Case studies are all based on ongoing work and will be periodically updated to explain how the situation is developing.
- Strengthening mechanisms that support gender responsive legislation
- Radio station staff start to believe in gender equality
- Religious leaders speak up for gender equality
- Traditional leaders advocate for female leaders and decision makers